Thursday, September 20, 2007

They Stole My Apple Sauce!

There I was getting ready to go through security at the Providence, RI Airport. Things are going pretty smoothly as far as airport travel goes. I was stripped down to the bear essentials, because jackets, shoes, belts, etc. must go through security separately! So I get past the metal detector but the conveyor belt is stopped. . . they are searching what I'm sure is MY bag on their crazy X-Ray machine. . . .

So a man grabs my bag. . . "mam' please step over here!" He began to search my bag. . . did they find a deadly weapon like a knife or gun. . . NOPE! Did they find something that COULD be used as a deadly weapon like scissors or knitting needles . . . NOPE!

APPARENTLY Apple Sause is now considered a deadly weapon if you take more than 3 oz of it on the plane!

OH DEAR LORD, where will the madness end???

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I finally check back on your Blog and there is nothing new. I guess cause I talk to you so often there wouldn't be anything new anyway but I gave it a try.