Saturday, July 07, 2007

Naked in the Shower Washing Dishes

When one is in graduate school, living in a residence hall with no personal kitchen doing everyday house chores becomes quite a task and often one must find inventive, unconventional ways to get things done! Yesterday I attended a graduation party, I was in charge of bringing dessert. I made massive amounts of dirt, I had no time to do the dishes before attending the party, but I also wanted to let them soak. . . unfortunately the size of bowl I was using did not fit in my sink! So I filled it in my shower and ran out the door. I didn't arrive home until after 1 in the morning . . . at which point I wanted nothing more than to take a hot shower and go to bed. But there are my dishes. SO? Now the title of this post is beginning to make sense . . . . I embarrassingly admit that last night I was naked in the shower washing dishes! Jeff Foxworthy says the funniest stuff is the true stuff!

No comments: