Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's Not that Easy Being Green


I think I like changing my blog template every now and then. . . cause like Kermit sings there are lots of other wonderful colors out there! Today I feel green! Like Kermit!
So who's the slacker now? I've posted three times in the past week and I have had NO comments for weeks. . . did you not have faith in my commitment to posting more frequently?
Or maybe yall are just busy too! I think I'm going to start a shout out for the week too. . . today's shout out goes to LISA!!! Love you girl!!! Hope all is well in the beautiful south west! Bet with this heat you're not feeling green! Although, you are in the mountains! Who know! Guess what? I linked your name to your blog. . . maybe I can coerce you to write more too!!! If not I still love you!
Okay. . . take care all!

2 comments:

Katie Naab said...

green is my fav color. just an fyi... and a post. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally had faith in your updating, but I forgot your blog name out of my webcache. Blah. I had to guess if it was dashes, underscores, or nothing at all.